Shiok Meats is seeking to hire a Chief of Staff to support the CEO and the senior management team. You will work alongside the CEO and other C-suite team members and be responsible and critical in supporting the leadership team. To do well in this role, you should have experience as a Chief of Staff or equivalent position; startup experience is a plus!
Usually the sharpest person in the room?
Always shooting for an A+++ result?
Excited about a dynamic work environment?
Then this is the perfect role for you!
- Based in Singapore
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus but not required
- 5-7+ years of business development, corporate strategy and/ or executive management experience
- Strongly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Ability to diffuse work conflict without bringing it to the attention of the executive leader using strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly resourceful
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strategic mindset
- Direct Support of the CEO
- Collaborating with executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies
- Managing the Chief Executive’s schedule, scheduling meetings and planning travel
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Providing department leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork
- Planning, coordinating and keeping contents of a meeting focused
- Determining KPI/OKR and how to measure team performance
- Manage the day-to-day affairs of an organization
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, emails, letters and correspondence
- Reviewing Internal and External Communications: drafting company newsletters, reports, pitch decks, speeches or presentations for the CEO.
- Project management.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Conducting research on behalf of the CEO and senior management team
- Creating and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership success
- A problem solver
- A consultant to the CEO
- Leading and supporting the entire staff
- Strongly motivated and believes in mission to bring cell-based crustacean meat and seafood to market
- Works well independently, as well as in a team; able to work collaboratively within and outside of the group
- Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
- Must be forward-thinking and be able to lead and contribute to company-wide strategies
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Have great attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills including verbal and written
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
The position is full-time and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards. We are definitely willing to negotiate!
To apply, please send a cover letter, 2-page CV and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to high volume of incoming applications, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews. Also, we will not entertain applications received via LinkedIn or other platforms.