Shiok Meats is seeking to hire a Corporate Finance Manager to support the CFO and the senior management team.
- Based in Singapore
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accountancy or professional qualification
- At least 4 to 6 years of relevant hands on working experience including some years with an international accounting firm and some commercial/consulting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills must include practical analytical and solid presentation skills and ability to deal effectively with senior leadership, investors, and external professionals.
- Team player with the ability to identify, anticipate, respond to and meet business requirements at all levels. Very hands on, action-oriented self-starter with a high energy level and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will primarily responsible for the management financial performance and reporting process for the company, analyse and communicate all financial data related to the operations, including budgets, financial statements, monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting, and ad-hoc financial reports.
This role also requires the successful candidate to analysing business needs, developing and implementing business process initiatives to support business growth as well as alignment with overall vision and strategy. This will include (but not limited to) systems/workflow enhancements, development and refinement of reporting templates and processes, maintenance of internal controls, sharing of best practices, etc.
This position will suit a self-motivated individual who possesses strong technical skills and can work well within a small finance team. A positive and enthusiastic approach is essential, along with the ability to converse successfully with co-workers at all levels, including senior management.
- Report to CFO
- Build Company’s corporate financial model that details the Company’s operations and projections of future performance
- Drive preparation of various financial and investor reports with focus on development of various reporting templates and collection, analysis and presentation of information
- Achieve FP&A objectives through various budgeting exercises held throughout financial year to provide the leadership team with necessary insights to drive decisions
- Financial policies implementation and direction – establish a robust controlled environment with proper financial policies to mitigate the risks and errors in the business process and ensure compliance with all statutory compliance, forecasting, treasury management etc.
- Partner with the leadership team to anticipate industry future direction and correlates with future business strategies.
- Work closely with the leadership team to formulate and build the business’ medium to long term financial and strategic plan
- Involve special projects relating to various strategic and fundraising initiatives,
- Other duties as assigned
- Strongly motivated and believes in mission to bring cell-based crustacean meat and seafood to market
- Works well independently, as well as in a team; able to work collaboratively within and outside of the group
- Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
- Must be forward-thinking and be able to lead and contribute to company-wide strategies
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Have great attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills including verbal and written
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
The position is full-time and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards. We are definitely willing to negotiate!
To apply, please send a cover letter, 2-page CV and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to high volume of incoming applications, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews. Also, we will not entertain applications received via LinkedIn or other platforms.