Shiok Meats is looking for a superstar Executive Assistant to support the CEO on a wide range of administrative responsibilities. The candidate must possess exceptional organizational skills and be able to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and at least three years of secretarial and administrative experience in a similar capacity
- Possess excellent organizational, planning, and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient both in oral and written communication (English)
- EA work experience supporting CEO or C-suite
- Mac OS user and highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook
- Experience working in an early-stage start-up is a big plus
- Manage, coordinate and maintain CEO’s calendar, including appointments, meetings, and travel
- Ensure all necessary pre-meeting requirements are taken care of, e.g., venue, equipment, presentations, agendas, dress code etc.
- Draft and prepare high-quality meeting summaries, reports, and presentations, as and when the CEO requires
- Structure the Shiok Meats-wide central calendar of events
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications to CEO’s Office, including phone calls, emails, and walk-ins
- Work closely with the Chief of Staff to communicate important updates and information to employees
- Handle ad-hoc requests from employees for IT, office management, meeting requests, etc.
- Strongly motivated and believes in the mission of the Company
- Analytical, meticulous, and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Possess a high level of discretion, integrity, diplomacy, and professionalism in handling internal and external stakeholders
- Able to independently learn, understand, and execute
The position is full-time and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards. We are definitely willing to negotiate!
To apply, please send a cover letter, 2-page CV and expected salary here.
Due to a high volume of incoming applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.