Roles & Responsibilities
This position, under the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme, reports to the Chief Operating Officer, and interfaces with the rest of the staff. Shiok Meats Pte. Ltd. is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace
All candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Bachelor Degree; 6 months to 1 year of HR experience required
- Proficient in MS Office application (e.g. Word and Excel), project management
- Meticulous with document management.
- Great communication.
- Recent graduates – please do not apply
Duration of Traineeship/Internship:
Based in Singapore
Possibility of full-time employment in the company upon completion of 1-year internship
The traineeship/attachment position is full-time and the candidate will be compensation S$2,700/- per month
Application: To apply, please click here.