Shiok Meats is seeking a Bioprocess engineering intern to help our R&D progress. We hope that you’re as excited about cell-based crustaceans as we are and that you look forward to a vibrant working environment with lots of room to grow.
- 6-month minimum internship term
- Start date June/July 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or Biological Sciences (graduating students are accepted too)
- Preferably with previous internship experience in Biopharmaceutical companies or related research experience
The bioprocess intern will work within the bioprocess engineering team on process development and optimization of a manufacturing process.
- Support bioprocess laboratory operation i.e. suspension/adherent cell culture, bioreactor operation and small-scale experiments to support process setup.
- Support conceptualization and implementation of lab experiments with team
- Write up scientific and technical reports and records
- Ability to follow protocols and batch records and provide technical input
- Follow health and safety procedures and implement paperwork as required
- Coordinate maintenance of equipment and lab facilities with team
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Demonstrate initiative and pro-active approach
To apply, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a cover letter.
Due to a high volume of incoming applications, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews. Also, we will not entertain applications received via LinkedIn or other platforms.