Shiok Meats is looking for an M&A Analyst reporting to the CEO Office. The successful candidate will play an important and accountable strategic role in many aspects of pre and post-merger, ranging from origination, business intelligence to mergers, acquisitions and integrations.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management, Business, Economics or related discipline.
- Fluency in English is mandatory and proficiency in a second Asian language would be a bonus
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Corporate Finance Sector or M&A or IB product as a junior team member.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and other information database.
Support C-Suite in all pre-merger origination activities including (but not limited to):
- Market and peer/competitor analysis.
- Direct contribution to pitches, teasers and other marketing materials preparation.
- Working closely with CEO and CFO Office to prepare and evaluate financial analysis, comparable valuations, transaction multiples etc.
- Market and industry overview, for example, assisting in the preparation of the Monthly Peer Update which is a market update document.
- Compile and update league tables and credentials by market, sector, product, deal type, technology/patents, etc.
- Prepare Case studies of completed transactions.
- Produce & maintain database of standard presentation materials, for example, tracking and maintaining Sector Vertical Comparable including transactions database capturing all relevant details of recent deals.
- Support internal stakeholders in all post-merger integration activities including design suitable integration strategies for an effective and smooth transition, including the appropriate structuring of existing teams, capabilities, systems/tools and processes.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to determine integration priorities, phasing and set objectives.
- Drive integration planning by adhering to investment objectives, including aligning to prioritised synergies.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with senior management.
- Develop and monitor performance metrics to ensure that each project meets its stated goals and takes place in a timely manner, constantly ensuring the intended strategic synergies.
- Report and escalate to management any barriers/risks to integration projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive integration documentation.
- Build a robust and long-lasting relationship with internal and external stakeholders and senior management.
- Team spirit, collaborative and inclusive way of working is of utmost importance.
- Autonomous and multi-tasking.
- Strong numerical and analytical ability, aptitude to think strategically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capability to work under tight deadlines, excellent time management and prioritisation.
The position is full-time and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards.
To apply, please send a cover letter, 2-page CV and expected salary here.
Due to a high volume of incoming applications, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews. Also, we will not entertain applications received via LinkedIn or other platforms.