Shiok Meats is looking for an aspiring Marketing Assistant to support the marketing team on many marketing activities and administrative responsibilities. The candidate must possess vital organizational skills and work in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Diploma in business, marketing, or communications.
- Possess excellent organizational, planning, and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient in oral and written communication (Bilingual preferred – English, written Chinese and Spoken Mandarin).
- Fresh graduates/students may apply.
- Experience supporting admin/ marketing functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Canva.
- Experience in organizing events and Adobe software is a big plus.
- Manages marketing campaign executions.
- Manages events & logistics arrangements, including liaison with third-party vendors and suppliers.
- Prepares monthly marketing reports.
- In charge of marketing admin tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the departments and activities.
- Ensures spreadsheets, databases, inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial info are constantly updated.
- Supports and assists in managing social media platforms, attending to queries.
- Manages the accuracy of the content on the company website.
- Ensures social media posts are exciting and relevant.
- Assists with the creation & distribution of marketing collaterals.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks.
- Reports to Marketing Director.
- Strongly motivated and believes in the mission of the Company.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Team player and fast learner.
The position is full-time, and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards.
To apply, please send a cover letter, 2-page CV, and expected salary here.
Due to a high volume of incoming applications, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews. Also, we will not entertain applications received via LinkedIn or other platforms.