Shiok Meats is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to support the marketing team on many marketing activities and administrative responsibilities. The candidate must exhibit vital organizational skills and excel in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Intern – 6 months
- Pursuing Diploma or Degree in business, marketing, communications.
- Possess good organizational, planning, and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient in oral and written contact (Bilingual preferred – English, written Chinese and Spoken Mandarin).
- Willing to support admin/ marketing functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Canva.
- Some experience in organizing events and Adobe software is a big plus.
- Assists in marketing campaign executions.
- Assists with admin tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the departments and activities.
- Assists in updating spreadsheets, databases, inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial info.
- Assists with checking contents on the company website and social media account are updated.
- Assists with the creation & distribution of marketing materials.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks.
- Reports to Marketing Director.
- Strongly motivated and believes in the mission of the Company.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Team player and fast learner.
The position is full-time, and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards.
To apply, please send a cover letter, 2-page CV, and expected salary here.
Due to a high volume of incoming applications, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews. Also, we will not entertain applications received via LinkedIn or other platforms.