Shiok Meats is looking for an Operations Associate who will report to the COO and support the team in manufacturing operations.
- Based in Singapore
Bachelors in any discipline with 3-5 years hands-on experience in facilities management and maintenance, preferably from the Biotech/Healthcare/Biomedical; industry
- Knowledge of NEA, MOH, and SCDF guidelines.
- Ability to draft, review, and implement Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsible for planning and coordination of activities related to Manufacturing Plant Operations, Logistics, Warehouse, and Inventory management while adhering to company guidelines and ISO requirements
- Manage and develop procedures for all the inventory tracking and control processes
- Continually identify area of opportunities to improve facilities while ensuring that the most cost-effective method of maintenance and operation is adopted
- Work closely with Laboratory Manager and coordinate activities across Operations, R&D, and Bioprocess teams
- Implement sound policies and procedures for warehouse and security operations
- Perform receiving and checking on all incoming goods to the warehouse
- Liaise with vendors/contractors and conduct site supervision upon award of job, during and after job completion
- Oversee daily operations while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity and quality
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce supply chain contingency planning
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, self-driven individual who can effectively (& frequently) multitask
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Must be willing to cover weekends/public holiday as required
The position is full-time and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards. We are definitely willing to negotiate!
To apply, please send a cover letter, 2-page CV and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of incoming applications, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews. Also, we will not entertain applications received via LinkedIn or other platforms.