Shiok Meats is seeking to hire a Program and Innovation Manager to work on business strategy, program management and stay abreast of the innovation and developments in the alternative protein industry. This role also encompasses HR and learning and development functions. You will work alongside the COO and other team members and be responsible and critical in supporting the team.
– Based in Singapore
– Bachelor’s degree in administration/finance/HR/computer science/innovation/ entrpreneurship
– 3-4 years of business development, corporate strategy and/or program manager; learning and development and HR functions are a plus
– Strongly developed written and verbal communication skills
– Organization and planning skills
– Ability to diffuse work conflict without bringing it to the attention of the executive leader using strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Highly resourceful
– Strong emotional intelligence
– Excellent analytical skills
– Strategic mindset
- Collaborate with Shiok Meats’ COO to adapt and implement our strategic vision for cell-based seafood.
- Manage implementation of ongoing project activities, including management of implementing partners, and monitoring of ongoing activities.
- Contribute to identification and securing of new business opportunities.
- Support primary and secondary research through diverse methodologies.
- Ensure to interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation.
- Manage and evaluate portfolio data and innovation pipeline assisting strategic decision-making and Go-to-Market process.
- Manage prime team functions and activities for strategic direction.
- Develop high-performance atmosphere.
- Perform as strategic partner to head innovation of influence change and new processes.
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types concurrently.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs for team members
- Perform other duties as assigned.
– Strongly motivated and believes in mission to bring cell-based crustacean meat and seafood to market
– Works well independently, as well as in a team; able to work collaboratively within and outside of the group
– Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
– Must be forward-thinking and be able to lead and contribute to company-wide strategies
– Strong time-management and organizational skills
– Have great attention to detail
– Have strong communication skills including verbal and written
– Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
– Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
The position is full-time and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards. We are definitely willing to negotiate!
To apply, please send a cover letter, 2-page CV and expected salary to email@example.com.
Due to high volume of incoming applications, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews. Also, we will not entertain applications received via LinkedIn or other platforms.