Shiok Meats is looking to hire a Regulatory Affairs Manager. We hope that you’re as excited about cell-based seafood and meats as we are and that you look forward to a vibrant working environment with lots of room to grow. You will be an integral part of Shiok Meat’s growth and will help shape our long-term directions.
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in Regulatory Affairs/Law, Cellular and Molecular Biology, Food Science or related fields
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Food Product and Safety Regulations is a must; experience in APAC regulatory affairs is an advantage
- Proven success in designing, implementing, and upgrading policy frameworks for Food Production and Safety Establishment
- Experience in constructing and applying risk models to Food Alternatives and Innovation
- Manage regulatory aspects of products, processes, and projects, including but not limited to preparation, development, and submission of applications and associated correspondence to regulatory bodies
- Ensure that Corporate Regulatory Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and licenses comply with local regulations
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the evolving issues in the Global and Regional Food Industry (especially Alternative Proteins) and draft well-rounded strategies to tackle them
- Conduct, manage, and participate in the inspection and audit process
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership to establish structured policy positions on seafood, aquaculture, sustainability, packaging, etc.
- Liaise with External Agencies, Regulatory Bodies, and partners (wherever necessary) to identify and prioritise concerns, issues, and needs and integrate learnings with internal team
- Guide cross functional teams on development requirements from a regulatory standpoint
- Strategic Thinker who has the ability to lead and contribute in a scientific and technical setting
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and data presentation) suitable for both internal and external audiences
- A motivated self-starter and team player who can efficiently (& frequently) multitask
- Stays abreast of updates in the industry and possesses great attention to detail
- Believes in and is passionate about science, food, and alternative protein industry
The position is full-time and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards.
To apply, please send a cover letter, 2-page CV and expected salary to Chief of Staff, Ms Shikha Malhotra at email@example.com.
Due to high volume of incoming applications, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews. Also, we will not entertain applications received via LinkedIn or other platforms.