Shiok Meats is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing an effective Talent Acquisition strategy for the organization. This position will report to and work closely with the HR Director to strengthen the overall HR function.
- Bachelors’ Degree /Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management/Human Resources or relevant field.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding.
- Proficient in the use of social media and various job boards.
- Must have experience hiring across the Asia-Pacific region.
- 4+ years of recruitment experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Extensive knowledge of recruitment and sourcing tools, techniques and mediums.
- Familiar with systems administration for job postings and resume searches of various online job portals. Preferred portals LinkedIn Jobs, Job Street and Mycareersfuture.
- Tech savvy and comfortable with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Design and implement the overall recruiting strategy.
- Identify, approach, interview, and assess a diverse pool of candidates ranging from junior level to executive-level positions.
- Handle logistics including candidate interviews, and reference checks.
- Design and execute a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy, including identifying future talent needs and proactively developing the talent pool.
- Responsible for creating, planning, managing, and overseeing employer branding activities.
- Review and update recruitment-related policies on a timely basis.
- Build robust talent pipelines through engagement with universities, interest and network groups in the tech start-up/food tech industry.
- Design and execute sourcing campaigns and engage with talent throughout the entire recruitment process.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Source candidates by utilizing a wide range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting, and referrals.
- Develop a database of contacts to facilitate access to potential recruits to allow proactive and immediate sourcing of qualified candidates when the need arises.
- Advertise the vacant job positions on appropriate channels and job boards.
- Establish relationships with key internal and external resources (e.g., search consultants, recruitment job boards, etc.)
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centres, or other events.
- Ensure good candidate care throughout the recruitment process.
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations and TAFEP guidelines and the employment guidelines in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Strong negotiation and time–management skills.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in a start-up, fast-paced environment, with a capacity to effectively manage multiple requests and candidates simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, solution-driven, highly organized and detail-orientated with good decision making and time management skills.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and is able to move fast to make things happen.
- Able to communicate (written, verbal) well with colleagues from various departments.
- Strongly motivated and believes in the mission to bring crustacean meat to market.
- Self-starter, energizing, results-oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Demonstrate initiative and proactive approach.
- Have great attention to detail with a strong sense of urgency.
- Have strong communication skills including verbal and written (English).
The position is full-time and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards.
To apply, please send a cover letter, 2-page CV and expected salary (all combined into 1 pdf file) here.
Due to a high volume of incoming applications, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews. Also, we will not entertain applications received via LinkedIn or other platforms.